Monday, November 22, 2010

Do You Have Your Christmas Card Yet?

Christmas cards are one of my favorite things about Christmas.  Seriously.  I'm like a little kid, running out to my mailbox every day, starting the day after Thanksgiving and hoping that I'll find a card or three in there.  And when I actually DO find such a card I giddily run into the house and open it, read all about my friends and family and immediately put it up on my card display.

Love Christmas Cards.

I haven't quite got my card ready yet, but I do have the picture taken.  Shutterfly has some pretty amazing Christmas cards, and I have to say I am very impressed by them!  Look at all of these beautiful folding cards, printed on high quality stationery and the designs are just absolutely gorgeous, to boot!

I personally love this one:



And this one:


And just about every other card on the website!  There is something for everyone, that's for sure.  And I usually design my own cards, but they even have an option to be able to upload your own design or plain picture.

Finally, if you're thinking about having a Christmas/Holiday party, Shutterfly does some pretty cool invitations, too.

I always want to have a Christmas party, but I never manage to get around to it.  If I happen to do it this year, I think I will use this invitation:


So pretty.

Christmas is coming and if you haven't gotten your card ordered up yet, be sure to check out Shutterfly!

***************

This is a compensated review from Shuttefly.com.  I will receive 50 free cards for writing it...and if you're a blogger, so can you!  Click here for more information.

0 comments: