Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Perfect Touch

CSN Stores recently sent me a product for my review.  I chose this metal wall hanging (which I lovingly call the scrolly thing) for my dining room.


Metal Scrolly Thing


And I absolutely love it!  Isn't it the perfect touch for the new paint job we did this summer?

I was very pleased with CSN and their service.  I don't usually receive items from anywhere very quickly, since I live at practically the end of the earth, but to my surprise the package arrived only 3 days after I had ordered it.  Unfortunately, I couldn't be nearly as fast getting it on to the actual wall, and it sat leaning (but looking beautiful) against the wall for more than a week.

Thank you CSN for such great service, a wide array of products to choose from, and your high quality.  I will certainly order from them again.